Sunday, July 15, 2012

PE-Design NEXT/Palette 9 Tutorial

Greetings! I've been working every possible moment on the tutorial and am pleased to say things are moving along quite well. I'm currently working my way through recording (and editing) the movies for Layout & Editing. There are 53 movies just for this application alone. As soon as the movies are completed, there's just a matter of double checking that everything is together to put on the DVD's, create the DVD jacket sleeve and make the announcement! It was decided to divide the tutorial in half, so once the first part of the tutorial covering Layout & Editing, Programmable Stitch Creator and Font Creator is complete, I'll be starting on the printable lessons and movies for Design Center and Design Database. I'll keep you up to date on the progress and please know that I am really anxious to complete these as quickly as possible. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment